The latch bolt of built-in spring deadlatches are drilled into the door. The latch head contains a burglar proof plunger for added protection. The 2435 Deadlocking Spring Latch Lock has a holdback device that holds the latch bolt back and can also lock automatically. This lock is most commonly used on entry doors to homes, bedrooms and office doors.
- Bedroom Doors
- Garage Doors
- Delivery Doors
- Employee Based Businesses
- Home Entry
- 5 1/2" H x 1 5/8" W x 1 1/2" D
- Total Coverage w/ Trim Plates Is: 6-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Oval shaped interior knob for added leverage
- Holdback device for busy doors
- Self Locking
- 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" deadlocking spring latch
- Always locks when the door closes or can remain unlocked
- Residential or commercial applications
- Easy changeable combination
- For right or left handed doors / changeable handing
- Easy code change as often as required
- To change the code the lock must be taken off the door
- Covers 2 1/8" hole
- Mechanical Relialibilty
- For single pre doors; replaces existing door knob
- Key override option available
- Extension kits available extending up to 5" thick door
- Over sized knob available
Our Quality Guarantee
We don't sell the type of cheap surveillance gear you can get in a big box store. All of our equipment is professional grade, high quality, tested, and reliable. Each item is shipped in new condition and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English that you can download from the site. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Our Support Promise
We'll be there for you. Whether it means troubleshooting a issue or helping you get your cameras online, we're here to support our products, and it never costs anything.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If, for any reason, you aren't happy with what you bought from us, you can return or exchange that as long as you decide to do so within 30 days and the equipment is still in "as new" condition.
Industry Leading Warranty
We stand behind our products 100%, which is why we have some of the best warranties in our industry. If a product is defective, we will repair or replace it. Shop around; you won't find a better warranty than ours.
All cameras are warranted for 2 years from date of purchase.
All DVRs are warranted for 3 years.
All accessories are warranted for 1 year.