Developed on the basis of the latest technology, This DVR combines the latest in advanced H.264 video encoding and decoding technologies delivering high performance rock-solid reliability and longer recording times. It can be used as a standalone video surveillance product, as well as to build up a powerful surveillance network making it is perfect for home or small business applications.
AGI VC-SYS-16H301A Features
- User friendly and fast!
- H.264 video compression with high reliability and superior definition
- Support dual stream.
- Scheduled and event recording parameters configurable for per individual camera
- Encoding for both audio/video composite stream and video stream; audio and video synchronization during composite stream encoding.
- Simultaneous VGA and CVBS output. And VGA max Resolution of 1024 x 768
- Multiple recording types, including manual, continuous, alarm, motion, motion | alarm and motion & alarm recording, etc.
- Multiple PTZ protocols supported, and settings and callup of presets, patrols and patterns
- Record files backed up via USB or SATA device.
- HDD file system is compatible with Windows. Use pre-allocating hard disk management technology, and no disk fragments.
AGI VC-SYS-16H301A Specs
|Description||16 CH, Stand Alone Digital Video Recorder|
|HDD||Accommodate 2 SATA HDDs (Not Included)|
|ODD||Accommadates 1 (Not Included)|
|Video System||NTSC / PAL (auto detection)|
|Video Compression Format||H.264|
|Video Input||16 x BNC|
|CVBS Output||2 x BNC, Resolution: 704×480|
|VGA Output||1 Output, resolution: 1024×768/60Hz|
|Audio Input / Output||4 x RCA inputs / 1 x RCA voice talk input / 1 x RCA output (Mono)|
|Maximum Recording Rate||4CIF: 6fps -- CIF/QCIF: 25fps(P)/30fps(N)|
|Video Bit Rate||32Kbps~2048Kbps, or user-defined (Max.3Mbps)|
|Backup Device||USB 2.0 flash drive / Network|
|Ethernet||1 RJ45 10M/100M adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|Serial Interface||1 RS-232 interface; 1 RS-485 interface|
|Mobile Surveillance||WatchBot (iPhone and Android)|
|Remote Surveillance||Yes (Internet Explorer and software)|
|Alarm I/O||16 inputs, 4 outputs|
|Key Lock (Password Protection)||Yes|
|Mouse and Remote||Yes|
|Power Source (±10%)||12VDC|
|Power Consumption (±10%)||≤15W (without hard disk or DVD-R/W)|
|Chassis||19-inch standard rack-mounted 1.5U chassis|
|Dimensions (mm)**||2.8"(H) x 17.3"(W) x 15.4"(D)|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
|Single Unit Weight||13 lbs|
|Quantity Per Carton||2|
|Carton Weight||28 lbs|
Our Quality Guarantee
We don't sell the type of cheap surveillance gear you can get in a big box store. All of our equipment is professional grade, high quality, tested, and reliable. Each item is shipped in new condition and includes an easy to follow user guide written in clear English that you can download from the site. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Our Support Promise
We'll be there for you. Whether it means troubleshooting a issue or helping you get your cameras online, we're here to support our products, and it never costs anything.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If, for any reason, you aren't happy with what you bought from us, you can return or exchange that as long as you decide to do so within 30 days and the equipment is still in "as new" condition.
Industry Leading Warranty
We stand behind our products 100%, which is why we have some of the best warranties in our industry. If a product is defective, we will repair or replace it. Shop around; you won't find a better warranty than ours.
All cameras are warranted for 2 years from date of purchase.
All DVRs are warranted for 3 years.
All accessories are warranted for 1 year.